What to bring on for your visit to Machu Picchu and Cusco is one of the most requested questions to visit Peru. We have divided the packing list to Machu Picchu in sections; Before arriving, grasp that the rainy season in Cusco and Machu Picchu goes from November to March, the rest of the time the climate is dry; however, the situation of Machu Picchu makes it potential to gift rains at any time of the year, thus it’s continuously judicious to hold rain protection.
- Airfare (confirmation) and itinerary.
- Valid passport (it is indispensable, not just for the acquisition of the price ticket Machu Picchu, however additionally to spot yourself during a country that’s not yours
- Credit or debit cards and money and tiny denominations.
Clothes and accessories
Suggested article of clothing might vary for the Machu Picchu we tend toather on the day of your trip; We suggest checking the weather forecast; however, grasp that in Machu Picchu you’ll pass from a blue sky to intense rain in only minutes.
- Medium backpack (you won’t be allow enter Machu Picchu with an oversized backpack)
- Hiking shoes, particularly if you intend to tour to the mountains of Machu Picchu
- Hat or cap for cover from the sun
- Removable pants
- Light vesture (Cotton polo shirts, shorts)
- Warm vesture (the nights are typically cold, particularly within the dry season)
- Waterproof blanket for the backpack.
- Waterproof vesture (jacket, water poncho, windbreaker, gloves)
- Warm vesture (coat, coat, poncho)
- Long-sleeved shirts (sweaters)
- Either way, you’ll must pack showing intelligence to exploit the foremost out of your trip.
These parts are quite helpful to enjoy your visit.
- Water enough to stay hydrous, on a walk of a minimum of two hours
- Insect repellent
- Lip protection
- Sun blocker with high protection issue
- Plastic baggage with closure
We know that you simply won’t forget your telephone , thus we’ll not embrace it within the list.
- Photographic camera
- Extra Batteries
- Additional Storage Memory
- Power adapter
Drones in Machu Picchu are prohibited, avoid problems with the authorities that protect the site.
Personal Hygiene Accessories
Most of those things will be bought in Cusco or Aguas Calientes, however you’ll wish to bring yours for your convenience.
- Comb brush
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap, towel
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Lotions, creams
- Lip balm
- Machine and toiletries
- Sharpeners, lime
- Other personal hygiene articles
Most basic medication will be bought over the counter at any pharmacy; but, antibiotics and different medications can solely be sold-out by prescription. If you would like a selected medication, you’ll wish to bring your own prescription. Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) is that the city at the foot of the Inca town of Machu Picchu, and though you’ll notice many pharmacies, it’s terribly probable that there are medicines that you simply will solely get in Cuzco.
We suggest some adaptation days before beginning any activity in Cusco; Likewise, it’s potential that the mixture of altitude, climate and native food could have an effect on your abdomen health; we tend to advocate avoiding heavy meals, particularly if you come from cities close to sea level.
Machu Picchu private tour is the best if you want to visit Machu Picchu (Sacred Valley, Rainbow mountain, inca jungle trail, Salcantay trail).
One option is taking the tour as a group service, but definitely the best option is Machu Picchu private tours, is because as a private service you can decide the hours of travel, including visiting less tourist places, adding a bonus to your trip and making it an incredible experience either machu picchu in one day and sacred valley of the incas. Contrary to what private service tours think are not very costly, but it will also depend on the size of your group and the places and type of services you want to take.
Machu Picchu private tours bookings and cost
Book Machu Picchu private tours is very simple just write us an email indicating the number of people the places you want to visit and our travel tailor will respond as soon as possible. You can contact us by filling out the contact form or sending us an email directly to: