At the lake Titicaca Bolivia you can visit the Sun island full day tour ( by cruise) starts at 6.30am overland transfer from Puno to Copacabana by bus ( 3 hours) with escort guide , Guided tour to the Cathedral and the main square (1/2hour), Catamaran cruise from Copacabana to Sun Island ( 1 hour) with Buffet Lunch on Board. On sun Island we tour around to visit the ; Inca garden, Inca Stairs, Inca Water spring, (2 hours), the Sun Island Inti Wata Complex (exclusive By Transturin ), observe an original Kallawaya Ancient ceremony (exclusive) , then participate on a Ancient sailing demonstration ( exclusive) . Visit the Pilkocaina Incan remains. In the afternoon lake titicaca Bolivia Cruise to Chua (2 ½ hours), stop at Tiquina strait. The from Chua Port to la Paz by Bus (1 ½ hours) . Transfer to your elected hotel in La Paz.
|DEPARTURE||At your elected hotel.|
|PICK UP TIME||At 6:30.|
|ARRIVAL IN LA PAZ||By 19:30 (Bolivian Time)|
|INCLUDED||Overland Transport with guide & visits on the way|
Catamaran Cruise to sun Island.
Professional English speaking guide.
|NOT INCLUDED||Visa fees, tips, extra expenses.|
* Is possible going back to Puno too, after the visit to Pilkokaina Inca temple, we navigate by Catamaran back to Copacabana, to continue by Bus to Puno arrival in the late afternoon, please send us a e-mail.
What i need for sun island full day tour?
To visit Sun island full day tour you need very little, but the following, but the following items are advisable to carry in a day pack and /or wearing them on.
- T-shirt, optionally long sleeved shirt.
- Long trousers, optionally shorts (extra).
- Warm clothing and a jacket or a fleece (if it is cloudy is going to be cold).
- Rain coat or a poncho (only in the rainy season, Dec – March).
- Hat and sun glasses.
- Sun screen (sun block) very important.
- Walking shoes or boots.
- Camera and film.
- Money in Bolivian currency.
- Water 1 liter (more to buy at the Island).
Book Sun island full day tour
Book Sun island full day tour is very easy, just fill the form beside and then Pay through the security and guarantee of PayPal system , any doubt please check FAQs or Contact us.
they helped us to plan our tours between Peru and Bolivia, was awesome experience. Thanks¡
Leave a Review