For two or one day on the Titicaca lake, you need very little, but the following items are advisable to carry and /or wearing them on:
- T-shirt, optionally long sleeved shirt.
- Long trousers, optionally shorts (extra).
- Warm clothing and a jacket or a fleece (if it is cloudy is going to be cold).
- Rain coat or a poncho (only in the rainy season, Dec – March).
- Hat and sun glasses.
- Sun screen (sun block) very important.
- Walking shoes or boots.
- Camera and film.
- Money in Peruvian currency, take Small change with you.
- Water 1 liter (more to buy at the Island).
How to book Titicaca tours?
Book Titicaca lake tours and packages is very easy, choose date and fill the form beside and then pay through the security and guarantee of PayPal system , any doubt please check FAQs or Contact us.
Private tours lake Titicaca allows you to visit Uros floating island, Taquile island, Amantani island, llachon, luquina chico (Titicaca islands) another option is take the tour as a group service.
But definitely the best option is, because as a private service you can decide the hours of travel, including visiting less tourist places, adding a bonus to your trip and making it an incredible experience. Contrary to what private service tours think are not very costly, but it will also depend on the size of your group and the places and type of services you want to take.
How do I book private tours lake Titicaca?
It is very simple to write us an email indicating the number of people the places you want to visit and our travel tailor will respond as soon as possible. You can contact us by filling out the contact form or sending us an email directly to: